10/29/2016

An Introduction

Hiya, folks.

Name's Duane, but most of you who have managed to find this obscure corner of the internet probably know me better as Will Prydor.  What you'll find here, in this garishly plain blog that is devoid of pictures or any decor, is the collection of the roleplays, or RPs, I have written as a fictional pro wrestler known as The Phoenix, spanning from February, 2008 to the present.

This is a work in progress, as I am working from the beginning of my collected works up to the present.  For a look at my more recent work, you can find me at http://www.owfwrestling.com/ under the screen name of The Phoenix, where I have been appearing off and on since coming out of "retirement" in February of 2016.

Enough about me here; feel free to grab some popcorn, kick your feet up, and read through my evolution as this character, from the beginning in 2008 when I was still getting a feel for Will as The Phoenix, through 2016 and his struggles with becoming more of a trainer and less involved in the ring...for whatever good that's done him!

No comments:

Post a Comment